Friends

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Always Start

I just can't seem to keep up with anything. I want more then anything to lose weight and just be able to say hey look what I did. This weekend has been a very stressful weekend and it still isn't over yet. I just want that stress to go away. I can feel it in my back and everywhere. I want to start swimming because I just love being in the water. Which is shocking considering I hated water until a few years ago. I almost drown when I was 5 during swimming lessons. So from that point on I just kinda stayed out of water or when I went in I just splashed around. Never really learned how to swim correctly. I would like nothing more the to learn how to swim well so that I can get a beneficial workout. That day will come when I am able to actually get to the pool. For now I need to figure something else out for exercise. I also need to figure out a good menu and food items to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment