Friends

Friday, August 12, 2011

10 years

First off, HOW did 10 years pass without me noticing it? I have an online diary that I have written in for the last 10 years since I was 18 almost 19. I reread the first entry, I sounded like a teenager. It was slightly embarrassing because if I saw someone writing like that today I would be like get over it. But back then everything was super important and I was so grown up. :D What an idiot.

That doesn't matter though. What matters is that I am thinking about it and I am pretty much in the same position I was in 10 years ago. I am STILL in college although this time getting my bachelor degree and I did work before this. I don't own a home, I don' t have a great job, I don't have children. I have been with my husband for the last 10 years married for 3.

I feel disappointed that I have not done anything in the last ten years. Nothing worth noting anyway. Sad.

It makes me really want to strive for some new and exciting goals. I want to be able to write 10 years from now that I have done something or have something.

Ten years where does the time go. Really...think back about yourself 10 years ago where were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment