Friends

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Almost time

I haven't had a chance to get to the pool this week. Having 3 doctors appointments a week doesn't give me a lot of extra time. This bums me out because just walking around in the pool really helped with all the aches and pains. I will have to try to get there on non-appointment days. The only problem is that they close really early those days and I am not sure when their open for my type of swimming. It is a therapy pool so they often have people in there doing physical therapy. That would be my dream job, working in the pool helping people with physical therapy. I love swimming and being in the water, and helping people. Seems like a win/win. I really wish I would have had better guidance in high school when it came to possible career choices. Who am I kidding though, I am almost 30 and still don't have a solid idea of what a good career would be. I do know that I don't want to be chained to a desk in a dark cubicle. Everything is coming along good with the baby. We only have a few weeks left and it is all becoming so real to me. I am really proud of myself for not having gained 80 or 100lbs during this pregnancy. I don't know what I did that made a difference. I didn't go crazy with cravings or allow myself loads of junk food. I am hovering between a total weight gain of 23 to 25lbs. I will be able to take him out for a few walks after he is born before the weather turns rainy so that will be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment