Friends

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Best Intentions

Sometimes I have the best intentions to workout and suddenly the whole day is past me by and I have not exercised. I use to do yoga and I just loved that and I have many dvd's that I could use to keep doing yoga, but I just don't ever get around to it. I need to start making "appointments" with myself and doing this. My goal is to do cardio for 4 days a week and do yoga as much as possible.


At least I am having a nice healthy Lentil Soup for dinner. I love soup any and all kind. My mom thinks I am strange because I can throw together a homemade soup quickly and it is yummy. She hates soup.

So my plan to take this day by day is working so far. Today is almost over and I have done well with eating, just no exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment