Friends

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you Santa!!!

Well this year I was feeling kinda..uh not Christmasy. But after spending Christmas Day with my family I felt much better. It was wonderful. I didn't over eat because nothing really seemed to taste great. I did enjoy some smoked salmon and deviled eggs those are my vices so what am I gonna do lol.

I got a lot of great stuff. I got a camera which I am super excited about because I LOVE taking pictures of nature and just things in general. I also got this great rice cooker/steamer/slow cooker. I already have a slow cooker but I so wanted a good steamer to make veggies in. It is pretty big which is nice. I had a much smaller one and let me tell you it was great to cook the rice and steam the veggies all at the same time. But NOW I can cook rice, veggies and meat all at the same time.

Hubs and I are changing our eating come the new year. I am also getting an elliptical machine I hope. Im excited about that I just don't like going out running or walking in the rainy darkness around here.

So I would love to be able to tell you all I have lost 30 lbs come June, so keep your fingers crossed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment