Friends

Saturday, December 18, 2010

For Sale:

Over the years I have bought many pieces of exercise equipment. Each attempt I have made I have a new piece of equipment to mark that beginning and failure. Most of this stuff is pretty cheap all under 500$. I have a exercise bike, rowing machine, manual treadmill. I feel like I need to get rid of this stuff that is staring me in the face mocking me. Its like saying to me you didn't do it you didn't do it. You spent the money and STILL didn't do it. At the same time I feel like I have this stuff and I might as well keep it and put it to use. I could do 15 minutes on each cardio machine and have a 45 minute workout done. This might be the route to take eventually. Like I said I am working on my food issues right now.

I have to get rid of my manual treadmill because I can't do it. It hurt my knee the first time I used it, I think because I have bad knees. It was an impulse buy and I should have thought it out better.

I have been doing great calorie wise the last few days. I am keeping it around 1500 calories. Trying to limit my fat intake. I actually picked up 2 dozen eggs, 2 loaves of bread, 1/2 gallon of milk and some Orange Spice tea all for 6 bucks! Can't beat that and now I can have eggs and sandwiches to eat at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment