Friends

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Food Suggestions??

So I have written some about my favorite go to foods. What I would like if everyone can suggest some of their go to foods. What is a favorite food you have found that is really healthy and something you eat a lot.

I will be heading out to my Grandparents house tomorrow. I can hardly wait, they only live 6 hours away but I don't get out there as much as I like. Believe it or not when your in college you have NO free time. You don't get to leave school and have that night to yourself or the weekends. I am constantly doing work and what is worse some of my online courses require me to turn in work on the weekends. So I am actually never able to get away for more then a day or so, because I always have to be back to do homework.

I am thinking tonight is a Zumba night. I actually did it two nights in a row without really thinking about it. It was just that much fun. I don't even know if I am having a good calorie burn since it is just a Wii game, but I know that I keep moving during the whole time and try to follow the steps. So I figure I should be burning a few calories. I am still WANTING a spinning podcast to so I can use my exercise bike to its full abilities. I push myself much harder when I have something to follow.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment