Friends

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recipe Generator

I found this website and it is basically perfect for me. Recipe Generator I always have ingredients in the house, but I never know what to cook with them..well now I do!

Today has been a very lazy day. It always happens this way when I travel, I swear I need a few days to recover from traveling.

We went grocery shopping last night and picked out fruits and veggies. And we grabbed some items we have never had fresh: Ginger root, tomatillo(sp) and fresh basil.(I bought a basil plant) That sure made shopping fun, I was sniffing basil the whole time. Yummy!

So far today I have eaten, Fruit salad( 1 apple, 1 orange 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 Tsp honey) It was really delicious. Lunch was a 1/2 Pita, some light mayo, Turkey Meat and slice of cheese. I am planning on doing some sauteed spinach, steak and something else. I also spent the extra few cents and bought whole grain pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment