Friends

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Again I go.

Well I started back to school. I haven't done a workout in a few days. Not super concerned about that. I am more concerned that I haven't been paying attention to my diet. That is the part where I ALWAYS mess up on. But I know this and will get back to it. I am trying to figure out the open gym and swim schedule for the school. It never is very good, but maybe they have changed a few things which would make it more appealing to workout there.

I want to start lifting weights. I LOVE weight lifting. It makes me feel great when I can feel my muscles. hehehe.

I am still doing good though and have a lot of days left on my goal. So no worries.

1 comment:

  1. I've been married to a bus driver for 15 years - you'd think I'd be better at adjusting to a new schedule, but it is still really hard to have to re-time your day around something new! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete